Wednesday, March 9, 2005

A Time Of Transistion


Is the sun going down? Or coming up? Our lives go thru so many "transistions". At the moment, our life is in a time of "transistion". Some decisions have been made, others yet in the making. We will fill you in, as we are able. This particular one, will have to have "God's Signiature" on it. Please help pray with us that things will come out in "God's Will and Timeing. Posted by Hello

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray with you guys about this transition--please let us know how it turns out. God will make it clear to you at the right time.

Eagle-eye Di said...

I have just read your posts and realize I am late in helping pray for your current needs.Sorry about that. I am thankful to see the Lord has worked things out for you.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Dianne, you were doing the "right" thing by putting all your pictures in. It was something I could do to get my thoughts away from all the events that were taking place so fast. Thanks, you were definately doing right by having fun with the posting in your blog. Thank's. I know Jeannie was praying. Ed is over with the inspector right now, and about to walk in the door, to say, "lets go sign the paper". The interesting thing is, last night Ed and I had a "long" talk about everything, PRBI and the house, and his job that he is supposed to have. They said they would call as soon as they knew when they would need him. Well last night, I told him that "he" needed to be happy with everything. And that I didn't want us going ahead if he didn't feel good about things, or the upcoming job. And I "popped" the question, Ok, think about this, "if someone were to call you in the morning, before we sign the paper, and say you have a teaching job a at a bible college in the fall, or say, a church called out of the blue, and said we want you. Wouldn't you just drop everything and run there? Well, someone did call, but it was the place that is giving him this job, and he can start this coming week. He is not aware yet. I will let him continue.

Eagle-eye Di said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eagle-eye Di said...

Does this job have to do with pastoring another church? Is it still in SexSmith? If not then I suppose it would mean the house is out? Continue the story Ed when you can. Lots of questions are popping up into my thoughts.

Mister Ed T said...

The job is in Grande Prairie, installing windows in homes. I will be busy in the summer but I will do some preaching. I preach on April 10. I will also be busy doing lots of fixing on the house, assuming we get it. There's just a few details left to worl out. For the rest of the story read my latest blog.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Thanks for the info Ed.Where is Grand Prairie in connection with where you are now?

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Grand Prairie is about a 20 minute drive from Sexsmith. That is where Wal-Mart is, as well as the Grand Prairie Regional College that Ron is attending. Grand Prairie is the 5th "fastest growing" city in the world, and the 2nd largest in Canada. It is the "gateway to the North".

Eagle-eye Di said...

Twenty minutes isn't bad for the ride into the city.It sounds pretty normal for me.It's about that for going back and forth to Annette's.Maybe sometimes you and him will be able to share the ride and meet for burgers at lunch or dinner time.