Please be patient with these pictures. At the moment picasa is giving me trouble. I have more pictures, to put in to show our new home. Awsome pictures of our "oak cupboards" etc. I might need to have Ed put them in. If I am still having trouble. We are beginning "our move in". woopee!!! Our home is "awsome"! I wish I could have put all the pictures in
Ted's wife Jeanne traced the Turner family tree back 7 generations to Georgia. She dead ended at three orphaned brothers, Elijah (my ever so great-grandfather), Elisha, and Samuel. Elijah (and maybe some of the others) slowly moved further west so some descendants may have wandered into the Kentucky area. In 1860, Elijah was living in Dallas Texas area, when his great grandson, John A. Turner (my grandfather) was born. Jeannie might be able to give you some more info. Go to my blog and link onto old goalie boy (Ted's blog) if you want to contact Jeanne about more info.
Love ya, Colleen! We're missing you tonight...wish you were here! Can't wait till you get here tomorrow night! Hurry, please!!! Your sisses -- Dianne and Jeannie
I was born and raised in the "Land Of The Lakes", the beautiful state of Michigan. I loved both summers and winters, ice skating, tobogganing, sledding. In the summers, swimming, water sking, biking. Attended Briercrest Bible Institute, where I met my future husband, a native born Albertan, who is a "twin". Oh, did I forget to mention? I am also a "twin". Married for 41 years, lived in many different places, Alberta, Saskatchewan, NorthWest Territories, the Yukon. I love the mountains, and the rivers and lakes, the sunrises, and sunsets, the "northern lights". A good place for "Wascally Wabbits" like me. (hee hee)
8 comments:
Please be patient with these pictures. At the moment picasa is giving me trouble. I have more pictures, to put in to show our new home. Awsome pictures of our "oak cupboards" etc. I might need to have Ed put them in. If I am still having trouble. We are beginning "our move in". woopee!!! Our home is "awsome"! I wish I could have put all the pictures in
now this is no fair, I'll trade you!
Oh I am so thank-ful to hear this news,praise the Lord.
I was so wanting to hear some upcoming news of your moving in.
I've been waitin' too! So glad to hear that it's finally here!
Floors look lovely. Looks like everything is going great. Tom wanted to know if there is Turner relations in KY???? let us know.
Ted's wife Jeanne traced the Turner family tree back 7 generations to Georgia. She dead ended at three orphaned brothers, Elijah (my ever so great-grandfather), Elisha, and Samuel. Elijah (and maybe some of the others) slowly moved further west so some descendants may have wandered into the Kentucky area. In 1860, Elijah was living in Dallas Texas area, when his great grandson, John A. Turner (my grandfather) was born. Jeannie might be able to give you some more info. Go to my blog and link onto old goalie boy (Ted's blog) if you want to contact Jeanne about more info.
We bought an old fixer upper but the Lord has seen fit to transfrom it into a nice new home! It's almost too good to comprehend!
Hey, these floors are pretty and all, but we're ready for a new picture! Click here for something new to look at!
Love ya, Colleen! We're missing you tonight...wish you were here! Can't wait till you get here tomorrow night! Hurry, please!!!
Your sisses -- Dianne and Jeannie
Post a Comment