I am doing much better now thanks to mom and
and dad and this suntanning bed. They told my
mom to bring me back if there were any more
problems, but I'm sure there won't be.
It was a bit of a pain tho, cause my sunshades kept
wanting to slide down my nose.
Thru this experience my weight went down from
7 pounds 15 and a half, to just under 7 pounds.
I came home weighing in at 7 pounds 2 and three
quarter pounds. Mom and Dad are all wore out.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
We Are All Wore Out
Posted by
"Dat Wascally Wabbit"
at
9:23 PM


1 comment:
Hang in there you two,its a long ride but very rewarding in the end.New mommys and daddys become very tired people.Get lots of small power naps in when possible.Oh by the way,so do Grandmas and Grandpas while they are there caring full time along side.
Post a Comment