
Hi everyone!! It's me again. This time we came to Grama and Grampa's house. I am sitting in the living room just enjoying watching everything go on around me.
Mikayla and Thomas had fun on Grama's piano. It has lots of bells and whistles.
Thomas found all the bells and whistles a long time ago. Thomas and Mikayla had lots of fun in Gramapa's garage with their scooters, when we first got here. Check out Grampa's posts. You can see what other fun was had.
Of course at the end of every weekend comes those baths. Mom is learning to "multi task". I don't know what that really means yet. I'm sure this picture explains it.
This is Thomas, Mikayla, and Me, Roger





3 comments:
What a sweet post! Thanks for the pics!
Hey what happened to Thomas?I can't seem to see him in the picture of the multi tasking.Wow,thats nice having your own beautiful piano to play tunes on.What a nice way to relax in the evening with some christmas lights on and egg nog sitting next to you.
He was busy else where. It was bath night.
Post a Comment