I love this song.When I went up to Annette's in Sparta to watch the Biggest Loser,I showed it to her.She loves this song also.Love ya and am so glad Sherry was able to help you out.
I was born and raised in the "Land Of The Lakes", the beautiful state of Michigan. I loved both summers and winters, ice skating, tobogganing, sledding. In the summers, swimming, water sking, biking. Attended Briercrest Bible Institute, where I met my future husband, a native born Albertan, who is a "twin". Oh, did I forget to mention? I am also a "twin". Married for 41 years, lived in many different places, Alberta, Saskatchewan, NorthWest Territories, the Yukon. I love the mountains, and the rivers and lakes, the sunrises, and sunsets, the "northern lights". A good place for "Wascally Wabbits" like me. (hee hee)
1 comment:
I love this song.When I went up to Annette's in Sparta to watch the Biggest Loser,I showed it to her.She loves this song also.Love ya and am so glad Sherry was able to help you out.
Post a Comment