March 8, 2009
It has been a very exciting week for everyone in my family. Everyone is so happy to finally see me. Mommy and Daddy were both a little panicky about the time frame I would arrive. You see my daddy pulls alot of overnight shifts at his job. Grandma has been here, doing over night shifts at my house, and studying up in her St.John Ambulance book on emergency child birth. Just in case I come so fast, that mommy can't make it to the hospital in time, and we have to call 911.
Mommy asn't got much sleep this last few weeks, cause she has been so uncomfortable, from what I have been told. Now I am here, but still am keep her up at night eating . I get cuddled so much during the day that I sleep more during the day, than night time. Mommy and Daddy are both very tired. Mommy starts crying every so often, but I hear that is normal for mommies.
Thomas, Mikayla, and Roger are so happy I am here. Roger celebrates by doing jumping jacks on momma's big bed, while I am trying to eat. At least I haven't done summer saults yet. Roger is mom and dads little evil kinevel. Mikayla just loves to cuddle me, and Thomas likes to make sure I keep warm, putting little Roger's blanket around me.
Grandma and Grandpa come as often as they can. Grandma cuddles me so well, I sleep the whole time I am in her arms. So warm and cozy! That's what Grandma's are for you know. Story time will come soon enough. But now I just enjoy being the excitment in my family. I love my mommie and daddie and brothers and sisters. Yippy!! I am finally here!!


3 comments:
What a cute baby! What a cute story, right out of the mouth of the babe!
Love you all!
This afternoon I laid on Suzanne's couch and Jonathan laid on me for quite a while, and nothing came "right out of the mouth of the babe!"
Grandparenting IS a promotion!
wow! awesome love you all for sure
Post a Comment