Thursday, June 2, 2005

Fun With Pictures!!


Please excuse a mother and daughter for the moment, while they have fun with pictures. When you live a 6 or seven hour drive away, this is how you do it. Right Little Eskimo?? We have had our fun in the past with the camera, but this is the first time in quite a while. So, please be patient with this "wascally wabbit", and her "Little Eskimo" momentarily. What you aren't aware of, is that my camera battery decieded to die on me just after I was at Little 'Eskimo's new home. So the picture of her "New Little Igloo" will have to wait a bit. So, have I gotten the right one yet, Little Eskimo?? Love to everyone tuning into my little blog!

Hello To You Again!! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Colleen, nice to see you back -- I've missed you.