To keep you on your toes or should I say,a chair.They frustrate the dickens out of you.Those little twitching whiskers and beady brown eyes you never forget.God's creatures that traveled on Noah's ark in a pair sure have come along ways.Funny mouse you have there.Tell us your story.
Good Morning, Wascal! I think I left THIS remark on another blog not long ago, but Eagle-Eye's comment about Noah just gives me no option...I gotta tell MY story!
We had SUCH an scamper of mice in our house last spring! As fast as we caught them there were more...field mice with huge satellite dish ears! We had FOUR traps on the go at one point! We tried all kinds of traps too -- the catch-em-live and the snap-em-dead type. They even learned how to LICK the sticky peanut butter off of the bait snap and run away leaving a whistle-clean trap behind! The only thing we couldn't try was a cat because Bruce is allergic to them! Finally I decided this was needing serious prayer! I was afraid we might get sick from these little guys! So my desperate request took the format: Lord, You Who brought the animals two by two to Noah from all over the place, please set these little animals to march two by two outta here! You know, we caught one or two more ONLY and then they were GONE!! Completely gone!! They are such cute little things (at least, the field mice are) but when they come in and build a town under your little roof, ya gotta do SOMETHING!
I was born and raised in the "Land Of The Lakes", the beautiful state of Michigan. I loved both summers and winters, ice skating, tobogganing, sledding. In the summers, swimming, water sking, biking. Attended Briercrest Bible Institute, where I met my future husband, a native born Albertan, who is a "twin". Oh, did I forget to mention? I am also a "twin". Married for 41 years, lived in many different places, Alberta, Saskatchewan, NorthWest Territories, the Yukon. I love the mountains, and the rivers and lakes, the sunrises, and sunsets, the "northern lights". A good place for "Wascally Wabbits" like me. (hee hee)
2 comments:
To keep you on your toes or should I say,a chair.They frustrate the dickens out of you.Those little twitching whiskers and beady brown eyes you never forget.God's creatures that traveled on Noah's ark in a pair sure have come along ways.Funny mouse you have there.Tell us your story.
Good Morning, Wascal!
I think I left THIS remark on another blog not long ago, but Eagle-Eye's comment about Noah just gives me no option...I gotta tell MY story!
We had SUCH an scamper of mice in our house last spring! As fast as we caught them there were more...field mice with huge satellite dish ears! We had FOUR traps on the go at one point! We tried all kinds of traps too -- the catch-em-live and the snap-em-dead type. They even learned how to LICK the sticky peanut butter off of the bait snap and run away leaving a whistle-clean trap behind! The only thing we couldn't try was a cat because Bruce is allergic to them! Finally I decided this was needing serious prayer! I was afraid we might get sick from these little guys! So my desperate request took the format: Lord, You Who brought the animals two by two to Noah from all over the place, please set these little animals to march two by two outta here! You know, we caught one or two more ONLY and then they were GONE!! Completely gone!! They are such cute little things (at least, the field mice are) but when they come in and build a town under your little roof, ya gotta do SOMETHING!
Post a Comment