Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Rascal Jack Eagle Eye Di Wascally Wabbit

What fun pictures we have, to hold all our memories in our mind for a long time. Our first day together we spent at Lake Michigan on the beach. This second day we spent the day at the family Reunion. Our cousin Judy and her husband Larry drove this to the reunion, much to everyones amazement and delight. They enjoyed giving a few rides in it. To get a better view of what we are in, click into Eagle Eye Di's post. As you click into our blogs, you may just see identical pictures now and then. That's because they are all of our favorites. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eagle-eye Di said...

What fun we had the day of the reunion.Judy and Larry's bike sure did help with the fun we had.Why oh why didn't we get one with Judy in it with us?Or did we and I have missed it? The bike was made by Judy's father's father I believe I remember.I will send a couple of these to them and ask them again about the bike and report back to one and all.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Such a fun picture, Wascal! Gotta be thwee skinny wittle wabbits to sqweeze into that teensie seat!