Ed kept it as a surprise, but he had to let me in on it, when I got so frustrated as to what to wear on this "so special ocassion".
Actually, the lady who helped me pick out a new outfit, had given me a hint that this might be it. Cause Ed had told me to "dress young"! Hummmmm????? I odviously wondered, (as you would also), (Is he trying to tell me I dress old? I was alittle baffled.
The Crystal Center was packed, and the music "filled" the audience like you can imagine, with the Beach Boys singing. There are only 2 of the "original" guys left with the group. One is the lead singer, Mike Love. And the other is Bruce Johnston.
I was born and raised in the "Land Of The Lakes", the beautiful state of Michigan. I loved both summers and winters, ice skating, tobogganing, sledding. In the summers, swimming, water sking, biking. Attended Briercrest Bible Institute, where I met my future husband, a native born Albertan, who is a "twin". Oh, did I forget to mention? I am also a "twin". Married for 41 years, lived in many different places, Alberta, Saskatchewan, NorthWest Territories, the Yukon. I love the mountains, and the rivers and lakes, the sunrises, and sunsets, the "northern lights". A good place for "Wascally Wabbits" like me. (hee hee)
2 comments:
Are you serious?Their my all time favorite group.I wish I could have been there with you.
Yep! :) We sure did Dianne!
Ed kept it as a surprise, but he had to let me in on it, when I got so frustrated as to what to wear on this "so special ocassion".
Actually, the lady who helped me pick out a new outfit, had given me a hint that this might be it. Cause Ed had told me to "dress young"! Hummmmm????? I odviously wondered, (as you would also), (Is he trying to tell me I dress old? I was alittle baffled.
The Crystal Center was packed, and the music "filled" the audience like you can imagine, with the Beach Boys singing. There are only 2 of the "original" guys left with the group. One is the lead singer, Mike Love. And the other is Bruce Johnston.
Post a Comment