Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Cousin


Jeffery Thomas Kahl

A special little bundle, given from God above to Grover Thomas Kahl, and Ruth Ann Kahl. Born on Dec. 7, 1959, in Pontiac, Michigan. Grandson of Clarence Eugene Smith, and Edna Wilhemina Albertina Saeger Smith. He was layed to rest on September 12, 2006 in Belleville, Michigan. We will all miss you Jeff. We will see you again one day, and I know you will be amongst all our loved ones who have gone on before us. Meanwhile, your family will all be in our hearts and prayers. Please remember that we all love you! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never noticed his middle name before (same as Grover's middle name, which I also never realized)--father and son with middle name of Thomas. Another father and son duo also have that same middle name--Larry and Jim, and of course our brother Tom, and your little grandson Thomas, plus Mom's nickname given by her daddy was Tommy. Another amazing "coincidence".

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

yes, another amazing conincidence. I didn't realize Dianne got her new post in till I had put mine in. I am thankful Dianne put all those pictures into her new post. It just occurred to me when I was doing it, that I didn't even know Jeff's other grandparents names. I don't know much if anything about Grover's family.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Colleen I will email their address and email address right now.I keep forgetting you want it.When you don't feel very well its easy to slip up.