Our kids were home to help us celebrate our "first" Christmas in our new home. All except for one, of course, Jon, who is quite a few miles away in Taiwan. We all missed him. Jon did call home on Christmas day, then got onto the computer in the yahoo chat room, to chat more with all of us. Ron and Suzanne and Thomas sent some "special" video footage, of "basketball fun", downstairs, in our basement. It would have even been more complete if Brian, and Mikayla were both here. Maybe next year. Our time with Suzanne and Thomas went quite fast, of course, with this mama bear having to work 3 of the days they were here. But we made up for it in the evening . Love you Jon!! And Miss you very much! More pictures will be posted when we can get them posted. Some have yet to be down loaded onto a cd, (the ones of the basketball being shot downstairs.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To One And All!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To One And All!



6 comments:
Fun, fun, fun!!! I'm so glad you had lots of your family with you for Christmas! We're enjoying having Dad with us (plus Jim) also! Thanks for sharing your Christmas pics with us!
I have enjoyed your pictures of Christmas time there in your new home.We all celebrated here Christmas Eve and then went and had Christmas celebration with Chuck's mom and friend at their place in Howard City.I ended up not getting any pictures while they we're all here Christmas Eve but Annette did.I guess I will see what I can get from here this year.She is enjoying their new digital easy share camera they got themselves for their Christmas to each other.She is loving it big time.
Welcome back to the Turner home! Thanks for all your comments on my blog!
Good Morning, Wascal!
(For some reason, I think of you every time I go to WalMart!) My goodness that's a busy place to work during the Christmas season! I hope you've had time to put up your feet a bit in January! I'm puttin' mine up! I started a six-month leave of absence yesterday from work and one glorious day at home was all I needed to know how much I've missed browsin' the blogs! Have a good day!
Thank's for "hoppin by" Carol-Ann. Yep! Wal-Mart's the most hoppin spot there is, the month before Christmas. Although some of us "wabbits" get alittle dry in our "carrot supply". Not too many at Wal-Mart, unless you want the "shiney" kind. Enjoy your rest from work, and your time with your family. Catch ya later.
I will be waiting to see some of the pictures Annette took at Christmas time. Yep!! Dis Wascally Wabbit will be waiting for lots more pictures from one and all! Love to you all! I have enjoyed all the pictures and posts this last year, and look forward to many more.
Post a Comment