This really touches my heart, Colleen -- makes me think of the family picture (Dad and his five kids) that was taken at Mom's memorial service. How about posting that one too?
I was born and raised in the "Land Of The Lakes", the beautiful state of Michigan. I loved both summers and winters, ice skating, tobogganing, sledding. In the summers, swimming, water sking, biking. Attended Briercrest Bible Institute, where I met my future husband, a native born Albertan, who is a "twin". Oh, did I forget to mention? I am also a "twin". Married for 41 years, lived in many different places, Alberta, Saskatchewan, NorthWest Territories, the Yukon. I love the mountains, and the rivers and lakes, the sunrises, and sunsets, the "northern lights". A good place for "Wascally Wabbits" like me. (hee hee)
3 comments:
This really touches my heart, Colleen -- makes me think of the family picture (Dad and his five kids) that was taken at Mom's memorial service. How about posting that one too?
Sure, that one was actually coming next.
Love the two pictures.I think I will get 8x10s of them and hang them up.Thanks
Post a Comment